About the title, one of the rules says "be creative with the title" so... But seriously, Sergio, if you're reading this... You're a goddamn stalker for real.
Okay, let's start:
-RulesFOR THE TAG:1.- You must posts these rules.2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer 4.- Choose 13 people5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"7.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people8.- You can't say that you don't do tags.9. - Tag-backs are ALLOWED10.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.11. - You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.12. - Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.13. - Cussing is ALLOWED
13 things about me
1. I don't know what to say since I already did many tags and posted many things about me. But I'l try to be creative. And this counts as one.
2. I like really salty food. Like anchovies or capers
3. I like to be called cute, but when I'm ACTUALLY called cute I don't know how to react. I'd like to be able to smile, look into the eyes of the person and thank them happily. But I usually stare away, blush and thank the person.
4. Related to the latter, I don't like blushing. I feel uncomfortable. Don't judge me. I know, I'm a bit contradictory sometimes.
5. I am not a romantic person. At all.
6. BUT, I'm a quite sociable person. I can't spend much time isolated or feeling lonely.
7. I think I am
a little bit
boring. But I'm trying to fix it.
8. I like being "smart" (like, able to answer questions in class) but I'm not because I'm too lazy and college isn't helping.
9. I'm rewatching Cardcaptor Sakura. Mainly for the feels
because it's a great part of my childhood.
10. I get stressed easily. Really easily. TOO easily.
11. I should be studying. Bet you didn't know this one
12. I have 3 earrings.
13. I'm not tagging anyone because when I do they never do the tag and I don't want to be annoying. And this also counts as one.
Please, feel free to correct my grammar, spelling and english in general mistakes. I'm really happy I had a reason to upload my journal. And tags are always welcome. Also, Sergio, I hope you enjoyed being a stalker I know you will read this... Eventually...
Edit: oh, wait, the questions:1) Current fandom?
Bleach, I think.2) How did you come up with your username?
Me when I was 16: I want to create a deviantART... What do I like? Pokémon! Yeah, great idea, brilliant, I won't regret when I'm older
Me now: I don't exactly regret it but it wasn't that great of an idea...
3) Goals for 2015?
Phew, many. Be a good student again. That's the main one. And if I get it, buying a NewNintendo3DS to play Pokémon.
And if not, buying it anyway because I have the videogmes but feeling guilty XD
Also, being proud of myself, but part of it comes with the first one.
4) Besides art, what else do you like to do?
I spend too much time on the internet, but if I have a great book, I prefer reading over surfing the net. I like walking in the open air too.
5) What languages are you fluent in?
Spanish and english. There was a time when I was pretty fluent in french too.
6) When and why did you start drawing?
I've been drawing non-stop my whole life. I'm on a semi-hiatus since I was 18 because of school but never really dropped it.
7) Any pets?
I've had 3 russian hamsters. They were so cute and lovely. But I don't have pets anymore.
8) Favorite sites?
On the internet? DeviantART and tumblr.
9) Sunset or sunrise?
Both are so beautiful. But if I have to choose, sunrise, because I haven't seen many of them.
10) Favorite myth(s)?
Hahaha, do Pokémon ones count? XD I'm not keen of one myth in particular, or I can't remember liking one over the rest.